Professional system for efficient water filtering
To redouble the life time of your main filter cartridge, please use a sediment filter at first stage.
Innovation: To increase the service time of your filter system, please use the optional diffusor with an anti lime scale granulate or p.e. an nitrate reducing granulate. It can be easily put in the Cartridges.
- Professional filter system made from polypropylene with high pressure stability.
- Use with carbon filters, further stages can alternatively have filter granulate for, for example, water softening (with optional diffusor)
- Secure installation as the inlet and outlet are equipped with integrated brass inserts.
- AP-75 connection set for 3/8”, various filter cartridges, DF-8 diffusor, various filter granulates
|Weight||approx. 1,95 kg inc. wall mount|
|Height x Width x Length (width without fittings)||31 x 25,5 x 14 cm|
|Material||PP with brass inserts|
|Material O-Ring||NBR 70 Sh A|
|Connection thread||3/4“ brass threads in/out|
|Flow rate||depends on filter cartridges|
|Packaging Unit||3 pieces|
|Box||47 x 46 x 18 cm, 3,2 kg|
|Box PU||70 x 50 x 50 cm|
|Weight PU||approx. 6kg|
|Customs number||8421 210|
|Scope of delivery||Undersink-filter, wall mount, housing key|
|Max. flow rate housing||approx. 25 liter/min.|
|Max. Pressure||Max. 4 bar|
|Manufactured for||9 3/4“ filter cartridges Carbonit®|
|Working temperature water||5 -50 °C|
|Min. operating pressure||approx. 1 bar, ideal 3-4 bar|
|Restrictions of use!||Use only cold water
Not behind unpressurized boilers!
Tested with 100.000 cycles from 1 to 10bar
- Safety through brass thread inserts Safety through brass thread inserts
- AQUA AVANTI optional with Diffusor AQUA AVANTI optional with Diffusor
- environmentally friendly alternative environmentally friendly alternative